Please suggest topics for discussion. If there is an agenda here, click “Continue Reading” to get the full agenda, then type in a “Reply” at the bottom, and click “Post Comment”. Otherwise, just use the menu at the top border to Post your suggestions.
Silverado Amateur Radio Society — W6CO
Meeting agenda: April 21, 2020
- Call to order
- Introduction of new members and visitors
- Round-robin roll-call
- Minutes of the last meeting (February 18, 2020)
- Treasurers report: Bev W7CCN
- Dues reminder: $25 Single & $37.50 Family – give to Bev W7CCN
- Update on when dues become payable: see our Members’ Area on the website (soon)
- Old & Ongoing Business
- Current status of the club bank account. Discussed getting ATM card for minimal purchases but need to have a custodian – Pending…..
- Repeaters: status and forecast
- Bicycle races: Napa Valley Marathon was Sunday March 1, 2020. David AE6W to report
- Reports on CERT, RACES, SAR, etc. IS THERE FURTHER DISCUSSION? What is our relationship to these and similar organizations in Napa County? Is any action needed or desired? How/when would our net become involved in emergency operations?
- Field Day 2020 update. Field Day (June 27 & 28, 2020, from 11 a.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday)
- Net Control for the next 4-6 weeks:
- New Business
- Any other new business
- Activities: Member Input!
- Tonight’s presentation: To Be Announced
- Who has new ham gear to describe?
- Gear demonstrations:
- Next Meeting: May 19, 2020 at 7 p.m. with test for licenses 1 hour before (at 6 p.m.)
Next Testing July 2020 – Testing is conducted on odd months (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11)