17 new photos added to album 1965.
There is lots of nostalgic imagery in this part of the Members’ Section. Using the menu at the top of this page, click on “Members’ Area” and “Photos” for some pretty interesting stuff!
Please suggest topics for discussion. Click “Continue Reading” to get the full agenda, then type in a “Reply” at the bottom, and click “Post Comment”.
AGENDA [Draft 1]
- Call to order
- Introduction of new members and visitors
- Round-robin roll-call
- Minutes of the last meeting (January 21, 2020)
- Treasurer’s report
- Dues reminder
- Update on when dues become payable: see our Members’ Area on the website [soon].
- Old & Ongoing Business
- Current status of the Club bank account
- Repeaters: status and forecast
- Reports on CERT and RACES and SAR, etc.
- Field Day 2020 committee update
- Net control schedule for the next 4-6 weeks
- New Business
- Volunteers for presentations at next and future meetings
- Any other new business?
- Activities: Member Input!
- Tonight’s presentation: …………
- Who has new ham gear to describe?
- Who has recent experience with QSO’s on various bands, and with various modes?
- Where to
- What kind of rig and antenna
- How much power
- What radio mode
- Gear demonstrations:
- Eric KD6GO: a 4-trace digital oscilloscope for a laptop computer
Should our membership in NARCC be retained?