The server has just been moved and the databases have been restored. Things look fairly good on my end.
I did notice that my old login did not work. This was an easy fix, so if this happens to you, follow these steps.
- If you get an error that you login is invalid, you will need to reset your password.
- Click on the Lost Password? link below the “Log In” button.
- Enter your eMail, not your username. Yes, it says it will accept either one, but your eMail is the one you need to use in this case.
- Click on the “Get New Passsword” button.
- You will be sent the link to reset your password to the eMail account you first enrolled with.
- Click on the link and enter your new password.
- If this does not work, let N6XN or myself know.
Why do you need to do this? When the server was moved the salt, the magic random string, that is used for seeding encryption of passwords changed. This means that the old passwords cannot be decoded. A simple password reset is needed to have the system update your password.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.